Dhealthstore.com has the worst service ever!!!!!!

I've been waiting for my products for over an month, and once i receive it, it was the wrong product. I'm DONE. I"ve spoken to the owner Djehuty and he has the attitude I've ever come cross!!!!!!! They are the worst company I've ever on the internet. Also i've watched his youtube and i really feel like he has lost his mind he crazy and full of himself. Save your money and don't shop there!!!!!!!!

There are tons of other herbal companies that won't treat you poorly.

San Francisco, California, United States #793114

Very very terrible customer service I have spent over 1000 dollars I dhealthstore products and I was missing a item from a order and no one answered the phones for days! They never answer their phone they need to get new phones or new workers!

Well, I ordered the full body detox on Thursday 1/13/14,and I received it on the following Tuesday,now the holiday was Monday,Presidents' Day,so I'm very satisfied with my delivery time frame,I live in St. Louis mo.

Los Angeles, California, United States #783176

This company truly cares about it's customers so go here for future herbal products and talk with people who left dhealthstore because of the owners. http://kmdherbs.com

I wish I had read these review first before I when and order my items which was on 12/6/2013 and I haven't receive it as yet I keep calling and all I keep getting is the answering machine,I left messages and know one has call me back as yet. I am very surprise because I had order before in the passed and got my order within 2 weeks which to me was long especially it being within the United State of America. I hope to receive my order soon or else I will contact my credit card company and get my money back it's so sad trying to stay true to yur own people.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thanks for the laugh

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #690828

@ African American Female....I was very glad that you addressed the previous comment that compared complaining with African Americans.People of all races complain not just African Americans so he needs to get a grip on reality.

Why do we always have to go there.

Anyway, everyone is not always going to be pleased so you just have to decide for yourself.But I do know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Pensacola, Florida, United States #690476

Dehuty is the Bomb Diggity!!He is inspiring, uplifting, knowledgeable, and cares about people.

If he didn't, he wouldn't spend hours upon hours trying to educate the collective UNCONSCIOUS! I love him and appreciate his wife, his family, and his friends sharing him with the world!! I live on the gulf coast and regret that he does not have a store in this area.

So you didn't get a product?

So what!! Just advise customer service!!! Gee Whiz!!!Quit bashing and hating!!

While u busy doing that, Dehuty is Blowin Up!!Lol!!

to ReeRee Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #899373

It's all good until your paper/ products aren't right.

New York City, New York, United States #642398

I didn't get my product right away either.When I left a message someone did get back to me and they gave me a discount on my next purchase.

I don't care Djehuty's attitude sometimes either. I emailed him a question about one of the cleanses. I didn't hear back for 5 days, then I sent another email. He claimed to have answered my email already but he didn't.

He did snarky with me and I just gave it back to him - nicely though.The products do work, and he gives you a lot of information.

Mobile, Alabama, United States #629739

I have bought from dhealthstore and there were times when I didn't get all of what I ordered, but I ultimately got them. Djehuty doesn't come off funky to me and I know we want what we order, but things do happen and we got to deal right to get it right.

My experience was the complete opposite. I always get EXCELLENT service, and the one time I didn't get my product in a timely manner, they tracked it down and got it to me within 24 hours. Your review is wack...

First of all, I am not personally affiliated with DHealthStore or Mr. D, but in my opinion as a future customer and pretty good judge of content and character I think he's amazing, talented, and gifted! Mr. D you have arrived :)!!! Its perplexing as a large majority of black women can tell it like it is and the minute a black man reciprocates the same attitude than it seems to be a problem. Like a boomerang right back at cha'! I sense he gives what he gets and gets what he gives. Now for the reference not all black women are like this poster, but many I personally know are :(. It seems you have been misled into thinking that a customer is always right mumbo jumbo. Thats whats wrong with this world far too many lies being told and being enabled. He's actually a breath of FRESH AIR! By your impatience and tone it seems you are backed up and may be in need of a colonic to release that pent up negative energy. Who knows lol! Things in life do occur and mistakes do happen. Mr. D seems to be very black and white and instead of taking your matters with their customer care you bash him and his business on YT and Blogsites? I think I would have reacted the same way as Mr. D and let you have it. In life sometimes you have to cut to the chase and the older you become there is no time to waste in letting those that disrespect have it. He simply dug in your *** and you didn't like it. And now your being a big ol' crybaby whats next Yelp? I appreciate realness and telling it how it is. It seems that make believe superiority and BS of customers are always right mentality has you confused. Do not believe the hype as no one is perfect. Your comment hasn't persuaded me to look elsewhere for herbal healthcare; it has only influenced me to support a black man trying to live righteously and at the same time raise his family and be present and helpful to everyone. Ignorance within your own race can be frustrating. Anyhow, I RESPECT this mans PASSION, KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING, and PROACTIVENESS and felt the need to DEFEND this man because despite his flaws as we all have them he is after all trying to do the RIGHT THING. Sometimes you need to see the forrest through the trees. You're a FOOL if you can't feel this mans passion for what he is doing. While most Fathers are clueless here's a man that used his intelligence and mind to help cure hisself and his child??? Most ladies I know don't get a a dime or a Christmas Card for their children! And your ranting about lady? Your LOSS seriously! And you can not knock a brotha for that. Mr. D I've been researching your products and I'm going to place an order for your FB Detox, Total Woman, and amongst other items. I cant wait! Continue being who YOU are and know that their are decent human beings that appreciate your honesty and not the *** that people have been programmed and conditioned and served!! Aren't you tired of being brain ***? I know I am! For once a intelligent street man, turned intelligent and successful! My kinda dude! No disrespect to the Mrs really! There are folks out here in this big ol world that can relate to his objective and it doesn't suit this complainer; so move on while the rest of us can and will enjoy what this man is doing. Mr. D you give us a gift with your knowledge and care and therefore there are folks out here who support you in what you are doing and will take the time to type and express our own thoughts and opinions to reciprocate our respect by our support to let you know JOB WELL DONE brotha!

The Militant Asiatic

(New Customer!)

to RE: Disgruntled Customer Who N #631190

@The Militant Asiatic how do you know the above "complainers" sex, let alone race?Argue issues and not personal biases!

Personally I have not placed a phone order. I am so close to the Glendale store that it is easy for me to pop in and pick up what I need.

The sales people are always nice and helpful and the products are inexpensive.

I am sympathetic to the person who had a bad experience, I once didn't get a product I ordered from eBay and it was a pretty sucky ordeal.

to Cami, Valley Village CA Santa Ana Heights, California, United States #635452

EBay is EBay and DHealthstore is DHealthstore.As for being biased??

Ol'girl is bashing him on YouTubes comment section! Why post negative remarks via YouTube?? Why not deal with DHealthstore directly?? I guarantee you she is female and of African American orgin.

I think by now I should know who is what lol! Either way her complaining *** should take it up with customer care instead of bashing him on YouTube and this Pissed Off website lol!

I really don't care either way, because I love his products, and love this bold, militant, man for being who he is and doing what he is doing!As long as he stays true to what he's doing; than I will be a supporter of his business!

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #652953

I stumbled on this just as I was about to place another order from DHealth.First let me say that I've never had any problems with my mail orders with DHealth.

My products have always been shipped in a timely manner without any problems. I love the products. What I find interesting in your post is that you made comments about someone else's negative remarks & automatically assumes she's an African American female.

That in itself is a negative comment.