3.2

I became very ill in 2009.My blood pressure sky rocketed to 170/102, dizzy, nausea, brain fog the whole nine yards.

It took the doctors from 2009 to 2012 to tell me I had Hepatitis C. My viral load was 19 million. They wanted me to do their treatment of interferon and I refused. I searched the internet to find something that would help me at least not be as sick as i was.

I found dhealthstore.com "Dehuty" yes his customer service sucks. But I did his full body detox, liver cleanse and many of his cleanses for a year an half. I felt like a million bucks. He is NOT a fraud, his products WORK!

I dropped my viral load 3 million (and thats unheard of) I dropped my viral load just on his products.

I am not affiliated with him at all I was a sick person that seeked some kind of help and found it in his products they work.Like i said his service sucks but his products are amazing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhealthstore. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhealthstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Dhealthstore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1267817

Good source says he's broke and asking for money from people he knows!Its all an illusion on twitter and other social media outlets .

Do not be fooled by this story teller. He's addicted to lying.

Tommy even gave him a couple 100 dollars some months back.This dude can't pay child support at all and is really fighting the judge and Andrea from making him pay what he is supposed to in child support.

to Anonymous #1370364

Djehuty was threatened recently with jail time for non payment of child support.

Riverside, California, United States #1247828

SCAM SUPPORT !

Los Angeles, California, United States #1246209

His products are cheap! Not effective at all! Thank Jabir for this wonderful review.

Girl bye lmfao.The herbs are placebos !

Diet is everything.Good luck

North Hollywood, California, United States #1243314

This scam artist is repackaging products!Not surprised!

What a dingbat! And expired herbs too?

Wow!He has no shame.

San Francisco, California, United States #1242900

How are those HIS products ???Where do they come from ???

How do you make these things in a apt with no herb gardens living in a homebrary ??? I give it to him for taking my money , my DIET choices made me feel better. Not anything this scam artist parrots.

Listen to the employees and reviews & comments on youtube.They saved me $$$$$$

Georgia, United States #1242897

Glad things are getting better but this psycho is a FRAUD, NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS.You will get sick again if you depend on his services and products for your overall health and well being.

Hes possessed with mental issues that effect him being able to do good business and be a good man but blames everything outside himself as being the reasons for his multiple failures in life, love, and business.

SAVE YOUR MONEY from being stolen, AND SEEK BETTER.~JAH LOVE peaCe the world♡

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1242676

This is fake as Djehutys success

to RealRighteousOnly999 #1246066