5.0

I found these reviews after I purchased the FBD capsule package on 9/21/2015.I must say was scared I wouldn't receive the products, but I happy to say my package was shipped on 9/26 and recieved 9/30.

I did the detox before and experienced great results.I forgot to mention I did order during the sale period too.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of full body detox from Dhealthstore and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhealthstore to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1207720

Wrong site dumb dumb

STRS
to Mad Gatter #1378568

Yep.I remember those glossy labels.

I used to work with Forest in labeling. $20 an hour and all we did was put labels on bottles. lol. Where else can you get paid for work like that?

Can you even call it work?lol.

to STRS #1387899

Courier companies pay that much. But a lot of the employees didn't get paid Djehuty.