5.0

I found these reviews after I purchased the FBD capsule package on 9/21/2015.I must say was scared I wouldn't receive the products, but I happy to say my package was shipped on 9/26 and recieved 9/30.

I did the detox before and experienced great results.I forgot to mention I did order during the sale period too.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of full body detox from Dhealthstore and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhealthstore to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1207720

Wrong site dumb dumb

Dhealthstore - Shipping Service Review from Montreal, Quebec Dhealthstore "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more