Dhealthstore - Waited 28 days an still no order...

2.3

I haven't received my order, no returned call, no returned email an no one is answering calls

Dhealthstore - Refund

I ordered a product April 13th 2018, I waited till April 23rd to check status, someone answered the phone to tell me to go to there site to look at the policy to wait 28 days. I called back for a refund and someone gave me a refund minus 5.85.

On your site it says under the section of returns, cancellations and refunds

4. A 20% restocking fee is applicable to all returns (orders that have left our facility and are in transit or have been delivered). This amount will be deducted from the refund amount.

If My order was in Awaiting Fulfillment stage,this is not a stage were product has left!!!. You charged a 20 percent restocking fee me out of spite.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The only baby is Ernest Leshun Cooper Jr aka Djehuty Ma’at Ra. He is a complete scammer who needs to watch his back because what goes around comes back around.

No crystal, sage, salt bath, or spell will save you from karma. Black people, anyone who constantly keeps changing their name, links up with internet trolls from online and tells the pubic how much they love this negative energy, bullies people online, stays on social media at almost 50 years old arguing with the world, has no 401K, can’t afford his children, looks to use vulnerable women in order to have a place to stay and a car to drive, has no solution for his money problems but to scam people out of their hard earned money, proves time and time again that they no nothing about ecomonics because they constantly encourage one race to ALL be entrepreneurs when you look at other races and see them working for each other, can’t put on a successful lecture, can’t manage or perform customer service so customers can come back, reads straight out of books because he’s not connected to the divine he’s just a internet patriot and a plagiarizer, blames everyone for his problems, is a person that shouldn't be trusted. This person needs an intervention, a therapist, and a detox from the internet. This person is a narcissist that has always craved the attention from others since a little boy.

This man has small kids...when does he spend time with his kids? He can’t spend a month off of his computer or social media.

Stop being a baby. Grow up. *** takes time.

Dhealthstore - Simple Review #1475776710

I'm still waiting on my package this is crazy if u can't organize your business you need to shut it down in stop taking people money

Dhealthstore - Never received items

I placed an order in May 2015. Here we are in August 2016 and I still have not received two items. I've emailed customer service numerous times and they said there was a huge back order. Well I waited patiently, and then decide to go on the website to find that they had switched to a new site. I reached out to customer again and they haven't responded. I sent another email today an d advise them that I was complaining to the better business bureau and pursuing legal action.

The items are

Calcium Extract - 2 oz. 112006 2 $5.40

Female Hormonal Body Cream 1 $6.74

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Never shipped my full order and never responded to my calls.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1252166

Earnest always has an excuse about getting a job because he's lazy but depends on people with jobs to buy his ineffective junk he calls herbs. Types all day on twitter like a girl.

No testosterone at all just all estrogen.

Get a job Earnest and pay your support.

Earnest, feds are coming for you! You are stealing and commiting fraud. Hopefully you collect some addresses off of twitter so you have some penpals to write.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1240543

He is one of the biggest fruads I have ever met in my life time. Please do not order any products from this fake.

He is stealing so much money from customers. And the product isn't what it really is. He's using expired herbs and anything just to make full body cleanses. It's so disturbing.

I've seen it first hand. All the extracts are watered down & not properly made. Why do you think all the capsules look the same color? Cause it's all the same.

He is a lousy poor excuse for a man. And all the trash he is talking about his ex wife is fasle.

I hope you read this Djehuty cause you'll know who this is. You do not deserve to run a bussiness.

North Hollywood, California, United States #1233065

Cooper Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, and Storage is owned by Jabir Akbar aka Djehuty Ma'at-ra aka Earnest Lashun Cooper Jr. DO NOT SUPPORT!!!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1231473

Earnest filed a lawsuit against some city attorney in la county. Djehuty Ma'at-Ra v.

Ben Bateman, et al. Filed back in September.

Why didn't he just become an attorney since he loves arguing on twitter where he makes no money doing it!! HAHAHA!

Fontana, California, United States #1216110

She use to work for djehuty. in advertising. he was in love with her as she was with him.

to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1230427

Who what where when how and why ? Gross and *** fusing info. Lol

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1231475

Yeah varaneka was her name. he swore up and down that she was a mental case but he loved it when he was getting some!

to Anonymous Derry, New Hampshire, United States #1233785

He talks bad about anyone he owes money too or leaves him an the so called biz for any number of reasons. its obvious hes struggling via social media an the people aint biting but just watching his unrighteous drama play out.

Hes trying to stay ahead of the truth with all his "expose myself" antics. We see you fraud lol

to Anonymous Urbana, Illinois, United States #1233789

I dont believe she or anyone fell in love with Djehuty. bet that.

You'd have to be blind and desperate !

He tricked her somehow and she obviously needed real help whether it be money or a cozier place to stay lol sex was the pay off she likely never got paid in full either- an undoubtedly without the lies and drama . Popular troll

to BYE HATER Los Angeles, California, United States #1243895

She did fall in love with djehuty at on point ,chick was young and impressionable. he was in love with the *** sheri from dallas, tx.

money is the motivation because he is ugly!

the ppl in la know that! p

to Anonymous #1246062

Broads was desperate obviously. Falling for lies is not love.

Is this Djehuty again trolling the truth ? lol

to BYE HATER Los Angeles, California, United States #1246212

Far from Djehuty honestly. The ngga owes me money!

He had a strong attachment to her and sheri the dallas ***. Varaneka was young and impressionable at that time.

This must be Varaneka? I'll get off the subject, but i am stating my observation.

to Anonymous Florida, United States #1246966

Now why would that poor girl or anyone for that matter call themselves a broad ? You do type like that monkey mouf perv lol

to BYE HATER Los Angeles, California, United States #1246217

Can I ask you this? If it wasn't love, why was he going at her with no protection? Love and trust had to be somewhere because its not like he was paying her a million dollars a s*x session.

to Anonymous Florida, United States #1246974

Whoa ! Thats a bit too personal for my stomach but I guess hes no smarter than the average deadbeat.

But Im curious, how u know ? lol

to Anonymous Fontana, California, United States #1249861

@ Anonymous from Florida Because Djehuty told me personally just like Andrea was pissed at him when they were out of town after Varaneka's exodus trying to work stuff out. He knew she wanted a "divorce" a long time ago shortly after that drama with the lady from youtube. he came to me not knowing what to do.

to BYE HATER North Hollywood, California, United States #1250692

If i were here I would had stayed in a womans shelter and worked for a temp agency until I got a fulltime job instead of tricking on someone who isn't making millions. Djehuty is nothing but talk.

Any young girl needs to know that. He isn't to be trusted and took advantage of someone who clearly was young minded and needed guidance.

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1250881

He's using the business to lure unsuspecting women and men who just wanted to work and make good money. If they didnt sexually engage or stimulate him, or work for free he'd abuse them until they quit or he created a unworkable situation including drama on top of drama.

He would make up a reason not to give people their money back in full or hand out checks to empty accounts forcing the employees to seek him out for payment. He doesnt have any fresh products to sale they are all old and dusty. Hes playing people by saying it takes a while to make, when in reality it takes a while for him to receive them wholesale. Jabir is sick and twisted.

All talk , hes extremely lazy and does not make the herbs himself.

He repackages bought product from other companies meaning we can buy from them too ! scam artist

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1252116

Fuckyoscammm i believe every word! So was he sexually turned on by the men too?

Jabir is a ***. He had a lot of young women working for him who were all light skinned!

I don't care if it where for 12 bucks plus shipping, she didn't get her order.

Barnet, Barnet, United Kingdom #1213045

I think you might have e mailed him the wrong address, because there really is no gain to scam you outta 12 dollars lol - he should have rather scammed me than you because my order was 2000 dollars. I made an order on April (2000 dollars worth of products ) and the order arrived today because I was sending my complaint to the wrong e mail address, you gotta use orders@djehutymaatraherbs.com

to Anonymous #1213441

Good god man 5 months ??? And 12 buckaroos ADDS UP, an would add up better through refund or exchange of goods.

Thats real business here. What you are supporting is criminal.

No interest in giving money away to his personal charity. Crazy !

to Anonymous Barnet, Barnet, United Kingdom #1213526

Supporting a criminal? Mind you, this was the first time that I'd waited so long for an order from dhealthstore, which is why I was patient (even though I was frustrated a little bit) I understood the delay and I could have gotten a refund if I wanted to.

to Anonymous Anaheim, California, United States #1215708

Yes !!! I agree saying "12$ is no scam" is supporting the fraud this guy is proving he is.

you dont understand the delay like anybody else. FOH defending Fraud on a pissed consumer site.

And if you wanted a refund youd be waiting those disredpectful 5 months again !!! This comment from Barnet, Barnet is a joke like this company.

to Anonymous #1213443

Complaining to get a paid order is a troubling way to resolve things LOL. What if you never do , no order for how much longer ?

Im not at all interested in gambling with those odds. Thats terrible.

No, thanks. LOL

to DulaGold123 Santa Monica, California, United States #1215709

BINGO LOL

to DulaGold123 #1216326

It needs to be exposed that this man is a scam artist. People need to know not to place orders with his fake company.

to Anonymous Bellflower, California, United States #1214808

What a pompous typically arrogant fool response from we know who's. You should have sent this dear customers refund or herbs BEFORE posting this or any other response.

***, you really can limbo. Maybe bankruptcy is the appropriate out before class suit !

People arent as bad at math as you like to think $12-$2k doesn't matter good business is good business and this aint good business. And Imo youre lying about $2k foh bot

to Anonymous #1264159

Something a hustling thief fraud would say , or scam support

Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada #1212935

In the same boat as most people on this website, spent $162 on a product that never showed up, have been dealing with 'Marcia', have informed my bank about this ongoing scam but I feel we need to do something about this. I'm UK based, anyone from the US have any ideas?

to Anonymous #1213315

Idea coming soon. He isn't the only herbalist doing this. I will provide an email where people can email me and tell me their story.

Montebello, California, United States #1207916

Report complaints here as well http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/herbs/djehuty-maatra-herbs-in-los-angeles-ca-629573

Queens, New York, United States #1207515

Stay on him. Hes a slimy green lizard to deal with.

Claims to be free but drama and debt has him looking so bad. He looks crazy on twitter. customers say that bankruptcy is next for his family. Iff so, nobody will be getting paid.

Get your refund, and hope theres money in the acct. Updates please !

im trying to help my people stay away from this guy. Cheap prices, cheap thinking.

to ***BetterSendMyMoney Los Angeles, California, United States #1207584

He promotes heavy on social media. Someone named Christina seems like a digital media specialist aka internet troll.

Look at her profile.

Seems like he has a lot of paid accounts following him on twitter trying to amp up his products.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1207700

I also see people questioning him and their orders. No answers !.

Lol. Those people are all too high on a messiah complex. they cant see his ugly ways until theyre dealing with him. Im still waiting an not placing again until I get what I paid for in full Djehuty !!!

Check your old emails.

His house phone is unplugged to avoid people he *** over. Hustler red flags

to ***BetterSendMyMoney Montebello, California, United States #1207772

I bet he is unplugging his house phone. I have his current address if anyone needs it for authority reasons.

This is a theft situation.

Fbi takes cases on these e commerce businesses that are taking monies and not delivering products as promised. He is also lying through advertising for 2 day shipping .

to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1212668

Hahaha I thought so ! Old boy is a clown herbalists for real.

Thought I was paranoid but its obvious this fraudulent made dozens of accts on Twitter to try to look good. Compulsive liar is right. Makes no sense goin back n for. Those new packages was a good waste of money.

I throw all in the garbage. Aint right within it dont matter the package , fool.

to Losersneverwinright Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #1215716

Saw the new packaging an thought it was strange waste if they were just going to be thrown away. SCAM SCAM SCAM

North Hollywood, California, United States #1205921

Let us know through updates about the process legally. I wouldn't take the capsules because the ingredients aren't in the capsules. Earnest Cooper aka Janir Akbar aka Djehuty Maatra is a fake herbalist and a phony.

Dhealthstore - Simple Review #1470117834

They are a rip off they have never shipped my products and kept my money this is a scam i am putting it on fb i havr over 60000 friends on fb

Dhealthstore - Simple Review #1467330870

Took a long time to ship products, and never got a professional person on the phone.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Another case of a HORRIBLE BLACK BUSINESS OWNER "DHEALTHSTORE"

Ordered 4 Full Body Detox back on March 15, 2016. I paid for the products and the rediculius shipping costs, and I have not received my products, have not gotten a email, a call, no return call or email.

Dhehuty Ma'ar-ra is a fraud.

I have reported him and his business to the BBB, and others should do the same. For those who have ordered and received their products, they should count their blessings, because I use to receive my orders, but not in a timely mannerr. But, beware you turn will come if you continue to do business with this shady business person and his bad business practices.

North Hollywood, California, United States #1201801

He only uses one formula for his products. You're being scammed.

to Anonymous #1353170

This dude is too smart to ever do that. Some of ya'll come off too salty over this wack.

Exaggeration only helps this dude's cause. Too people come here as anonymous and act too salty and moist, helping the wack.

Keep it real if you have a legitimate gripe. Don't exaggerate.

He was scamming people with his e-books/astrology natal charts, and his video service too. What a discusting person.

to Anonymous #1353171

These material are automatically sent Do Do bird. Stop helping this guy out by exaggerating and creating curiosity. bad news and reviews is still news.

I'm with you. I'very had a similar experience with an order I placed in April 2016.

I have received return emails, but they haven't delivered my products, nor the refund requested. Their business practices are shady, indeed.

to Anonymous #1169252

I am sorry to hear this. You can report him to thr FBI.

They handle cases like these. He needs to be reported.

It's amazing how abusive this man is to black people and they continue to buy from this foul mouthed little girl aka djehuty ma'at ra. Its time to wake up and teach self.

I read past complaints...unbelievable how he called a lady a "nigress" over email and i read on a blog where they took a screen shots of him arguing with a customer on youtube calling her all kinds of prejudice names because she had been waiting on her order for TWO MONTHS...and he has black daughters? He also called his ex wife a "basket case" but was with her and use to brag about her being "woman of his dreams" I know relationships change, but to bad mouth someone who bared your kids is outrageous.

He lost his *** mind!

And a long time ago. Can't purchase from someone who needs mental help.

to Anonymous #1353172

The wack has made millions in business so he knows something most others don't know. His problem is he hires and then fires people for not being like him.

Heard a lot of bad things about him. Not a nice guy to certain people, very condescending, not a spiritual guru like advertised, unlicensed herbalist, bad business-man, and countless other things.

His business is obviously a scam. No celebs advertise his products except for Brandy and that was back in 2012 for a few weeks. He couldn't keep Rhona from Envouge.

Outside of those two and internet celebs, he never was succesful like he claimed. Why do people still buy from him?

to Anonymous #1353173

I worked with Rhona B. when I used to be cool with Djehuty.

This was in Glendale at his tore and then the warehouse. Djehuty fired Rhona because Rhona wanted to get paid $20 for putting herbs in plastic bags as a full time job after she complained about being the shipping manager and Djehuty wasn't haven't that and fire her and then turned around and fired me too. Djehuty also said he tried to help Rhona be a motivational speaker but nobody was coming to hear her speak so he wasting money on her.

he was paying her like $2,500 a lecture and nobody was coming despite her being the 4th wheel of EnVogue. He has fired a lot of people because they are not like him but he lives in a library so what does he expect?

He is very shady along with his old and current business partners(not dherbs). He is disgusting and needs to be reported to the FBI and FCC for false advertising.

to Anonymous #1353174

AD Dolphin is currently in court on fraud from stealing his best friend's idea and pitching it to Coon Steve Harvey and fellow co-Coon Kevin Hart. I know this firsthand.

AD is just as scandalous. That's why he and Djehuty bumped heads.

Dhealthstore - Simple Review #1464134863

4.4

Ive personally never had a problem with getting any of my orders over the past three years that i've ordered.I didnt really have to wait long either and i love the products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhealthstore - took forever to rcv products

Candiac,Quebec

I had placed my order November 2015, and received them in late February.

I do understand that he had a huge sale for Black Friday that lasted for over a week I believe, and I was totally aware that it would take longer than usual. But 3 months with nothing is just ridiculous.

I DM'd djheuty on twitter for a refund, and he told me to email somebody for it, including my order#. I sent an email about 3x, with no response. After a week of waiting, i messaged djheuty again (I wasn't too nice at this point) and because of that I got my mail within a week LOL.

After I recieved it I made sure to let him know, and thanked him for speeding up the shipping.

But let's be real, had I not sent that DM to him I'm pretty sure I would still be waiting for my products. I wasnt too pleased that my products weren't in the best condition, one of my oils was starting to leak. And another jar wasnt closed properly. but other than that, i received everything else fine.

This isn't the first time I'm ordering form Dhealthstore, i wouldn't go as far to call them a scam.

I'm sure something happened during the transitioning of becoming Dherbs and he hasn't been able to get himself on his feet just yet. However, that is no excuse for the horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Willingness to resolve quickly.

I didn't like: Shipping fulfillment.

Comments

they don't fill there capsules all the way with the herbal powders. thats scamming people.

he sells a dollar store version of herbs with high shipping costs that isn't 2 day shipping that customers pay for. if you pay usps for 2 day shipping, your item is there in two days.

if their is a delay with your shipment, the computers are updated with the info and you will get an estimated arrivial. what goes around comes around, and he's getting himself in deep water.

Dhealthstore - Waiting on my Order!!!!

Grant,Colorado

I placed an order with this company on 12/30/2015. I waited and gave them time for shipping, it is now 2/5/2016 I have attempted to contact all of their Business numbers and they are all out of service.

I am so disappointed to see what seemed to be a well put together company not follow up on your customers orders.

I not sure who gets this information but some action needs to be taken. Very disappointing cause they were highly recommended, so I am asking what are you going to do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service/Problem with delivery/no way contacting company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Time it took to receive the product, No contact.

Comments

DHS-CSR-2016

Thank you for your support. As we undergo a major business transition, we apologize for the delay in your order.

In an effort to provide the highest quality products that are affordable and accessible to all, we often have major holiday sales that unfortunately greatly delay our processing and shipping times.

Due to the large volume of orders we receive and the amount of inquiries that are health related rather than order related, our phones and email lines stay overloaded.

Please send your name, email address, and order number to jacob.dhs@gmail.com so that we can resolve this issue for you.

Same here...I paid money to this company in May of 2015. I have gotten nothing in return...and no one has responded to my emails.

I would like a refund or products...

This is my current situation as well. I placed an order on 12/28/15 and it is now 2/8/16 and still no product.

I have called and emailed customer service and no response.

This is ridiculous. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

You probably will not get it. he is too busy making 35 min youtube videos directed at the "pissed customer" smh.

this man has issues. It took over 2 months for me to get my order and the customer service is very rude. He made a review about how demand customers are.

I say, don't offer $20 EXPRESS shipping if you don't believe in priority. See his delusion here: Addressing The Pissed Consumer - Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiGiiHzs2e4

to Anonymous #1110556

Be careful placing orders with this company. The products are amazing, and his herbs work, but this man is a "spiritual theif." He's giving people psychic readings with the customers' money.

This is the reason that he's stopped caring. Get some Coconut Oil from Publix, and call it a day.

to Anonymous #1110810

Nothing about this man is psychic. He is a charlatan who can't discern who he "hooks up with" business wise. Can you explain about him giving psychic readings with customers money?

Wait it out. My products took a long time to get to me as well.

But it did come eventually. I wasn't in a complete hurry to use what I ordered. But I did get them.

The products are amazing but I agree the customer service not so much. I still have yet to get even a follow up about an personal inquiry I made.