3.7

mazing products.Terrible customer service.

I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after 4 business days still no response. Their website claims shipping between 1 to 2 weeks and at least within 2 business days of responses to emails which they do not follow. It is January 5th and I still haven't received my full order and they didn't even notify me that the product wasn't in stock when I ordered it.

They are clearly understaffed to handle big sales and when I contacted the founder, he pretty much told me he was planning to leave the company but didn't show much concern for my experience as a customer. He gave me a an email address to contact and they were even issues with receiving responses from this person. I'm still waiting for an item to be received. Order with caution.

If you want things right away you're taking a risk.

Its really sad because I think this is an amazing company with products that can help a lot of people but without the customer service the company is far behind what it could be.It says that back ordered items will be shipped automatically but that doesn't tell me when it's already been 2 months

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhealthstore shipping service. Dhealthstore needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhealthstore shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhealthstore.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Wat was the email he gave you? He gave me an email as well.

#1091980

anyone can file a complaint at fraud dot org about this business.

#1091979

File a complaint here http://www.fraud.org/complaint

this guy is a pure woman.How do you talk to a customer who is a complete stranger about giving up their business?

gtfooh!

this dude is goofy as ***!what a coon.

He needs to watch his back because he owes dinero.

He said that he is switching his company over to another name.My questionis why are you still accepting orders on your old company website?

Sounds like game.

I saw the website and it looks cheap and scam artist like.i noticed that he uses manipulative language in his articles.

Djehuty is a failure and a scam artist along with his wife. They have played a lot of people by making promises they did not intend to keep.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1090003

It's hard to have pity for people that buy such snake oil in the first place.

to Anonymous Seatac, Washington, United States #1207859

Pity is worthless ***.Why are you here dear ?

People want what they paid for or money back.Simple !!

I bet he is leaving.He is making money from the shipping costs and not the products themselves.

He is a fool and doesn't know *** about business.

He needs to go to school because the books he has read from hasn't taught him much.Having a teacher who has the experience in business management could teach him a lot.