I ordered a few products from Dhealthstore during one of their supposedly awesome sale and I never received any of my products.The money was taken the same day and when I called to check on my order.

They said it had already been delivered. I never received any confirmation on shipping or tracking #. Then the rep got an attitude and basically said "Oh Well...what do you expect me to do?" What!!! Find my *** package.

Needless to say. I am still fighting with my credit card company to get my money back.

Worse customer service and BEWARE...you may not get your stuff.I thought the prices were too good to be true and it was.

Review about: Dhealthstore Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Dhealthstore - Djehutys Children Elixir Review from Bronx, New York Dhealthstore "I think the testomonies on this website for dhealth/Djheuty are dishonest. I ordered my products for my son from Djehutymaatra on the 18th February 2016 and received them on the 2nd..." Read more Dhealthstore - Full Body Detox Review from Atlanta, Georgia Dhealthstore "I found these reviews after I purchased the FBD capsule package on 9/21/2015. I must say was scared I wouldn't receive the products, but I happy to say my package..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more