I placed an order over a week ago with priority shipping. I ever never received shipping information on the order placed.

Customer service never responded to emails or phone calls. When a person calls the customer service, it rings and rings .. than goes and says nobody is unavailable. I have read that this store has closed. So they take your order, take your money, and never ship the product. This is inexcusable.

I am Very disappointed. Their website should be shut down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor and additional cost and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhealthstore shipping service. Dhealthstore needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhealthstore shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhealthstore.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

He claims his business has too many orders to ship and for everyone to be patient. I call ***!!! Why do we pay two day shipping?

File a lawsuit against this company. If they steal their customers money like these complaints are stating, go after them through the court of law. I find it unethical that this company's ceo is responding on this website and not creating resolutions to these constant issues.

3236689120 this phone number is disconnected. This is too his store on santa monica blvd in la.

I don't support theives! Thax 4 the share.