East Ham, England
4.4

I've been ordered from DHealth store after I discovered the owner on YouTube.I received everything I ordered, well packaged and within the agreed delivery time scale.

I have to agree that; most of the comments here are a personal attack on a man whose trying to make a difference. He might not believe in God but may my God punish those that make false testimony and accusations.

I highly recommend them, as they've not done anything to make me doubt them.Keep up the good work

This person wrote the review because of "all the above, people should stop hating " at Dhealthstore. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhealthstore to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most products received in the past. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore dhealthstore full body detox for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Queens County, New York, United States #1208646

It sure is personal and business.Has nothing to do with God.

This site is not for happy supoorters.

Your review is as suspect as he is.

I wish that I had your experience again .I too saw him on youtube.com.

I have placed an order once a year since 2013(the first year were three orders). The first two years, I was able to call and get someone to answer, answer emails within a day, I got my orders within 14 days, and my only return was prompt. Last year, I got part of my order with no explanation and I couldn't get anyone on the phone for days. I sent three emails and after over seven days I finally got an answer!

That order was corrected but that took over a month. This last order was a nightmare! I have yet to order under two hundred dollars worth of stuff per order. I didn't think I would get me stuff.

Over 15 phones calls to bogus numbers at random times of the day, three text messages, six emails, lots of prayers, and deep breathes. It took five weeks after I paid for expedited shipping. I was heart broken and very disappointed. I have referred lots of customers to this business.

I Love the product but I can't, I just can't do business with a company that lacks respect for their customers. A company that won't answer their customer's communication. A company that takes away from the peace that these products are supposed to support. Their products are all over my house and I have to go look for another supplier.

We are not evil or spreading lies we are hurt and really wish for it to be different. I'm glad you had the flawless experience you had. I remember that....

I would say buyer...please be aware. My challenge to you would be to call during their business hours to see if you get an answer before you order. ***! Send an email and get an answer before you order then let me know what number and email address you connected with so that I can do the same thing.

But I have to admit...this part sounds fake as a unicorn...cute and magical but fake. I just had my horrible experience two weeks before your post so it's real hard to believe yours was perfect.

So,if you are their paid post to refute the truth and deceive others SHAME ON YOU!THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

Where there is smoke there is fire.The truth will always reveals itself.

Everybody here that took their precious time to comment can't be lying.Obviously we are poorly treated customers wanting an explanation as to why our money was stolen.