Review about Dhealthstore Herbal Magnesium from Montreal, Quebec

mazing products.Terrible customer service.

I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after 4 business days still no response. Their website claims shipping between 1 to 2 weeks and at least within 2 business days of responses to emails which they do not follow. It is January 5th and I still haven't received my full order and they didn't even notify me that the product wasn't in stock when I ordered it.

They are clearly understaffed to handle big sales and when I contacted the founder, he pretty much told me he was planning to leave the company but didn't show much concern for my experience as a customer. He gave me a an email address to contact and they were even issues with receiving responses from this person. I'm still waiting for an item to be received. Order with caution.

If you want things right away you're taking a risk.

Its really sad because I think this is an amazing company with products that can help a lot of people but without the customer service the company is far behind what it could be.It says that back ordered items will be shipped automatically but that doesn't tell me when it's already been 2 months

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dhealthstore Herbal Magnesium
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #764514

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhealthstore? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 28 #1102332

Wat was the email he gave you? He gave me an email as well.

1 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1091980

anyone can file a complaint at fraud dot org about this business.

8 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1091979

File a complaint here

6 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1090781

this guy is a pure woman. How do you talk to a customer who is a complete stranger about giving up their business? gtfooh! this dude is goofy as ***! what a coon.

Jan 07 #1090486

He needs to watch his back because he owes dinero.

10 0 Reply

Jan 06 #1090128

He said that he is switching his company over to another name. My questionis why are you still accepting orders on your old company website? Sounds like game. I saw the website and it looks cheap and scam artist like. i noticed that he uses manipulative language in his articles.

Jan 06 #1090097

Djehuty is a failure and a scam artist along with his wife. They have played a lot of people by making promises they did not intend to keep.

Jan 06 #1090003 Smyrna, Georgia

It's hard to have pity for people that buy such snake oil in the first place.

8 2 Reply
Xaria Mitchell

Sep 04 #1207859 Seatac, Washington

Pity is worthless ***. Why are you here dear ? People want what they paid for or money back. Simple !!

2 0 Reply

Jan 06 #1089919

I bet he is leaving. He is making money from the shipping costs and not the products themselves. He is a fool and doesn't know *** about business. He needs to go to school because the books he has read from hasn't taught him much. Having a teacher who has the experience in business management could teach him a lot.

11 0 Reply

Jan 05 #1089269

Update for this situation, I don't believe I was blocked on Twitter because I just tried to message him to make sure a second time and it went through. I have no idea why didn't work the first time so that's the only correction I have

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.