Dhealthstore - Review about Djehutys Children Elixir from Bronx, New York

I think the testomonies on this website for dhealth/Djheuty are dishonest.

I ordered my products for my son from Djehutymaatra on the 18th February 2016 and received them on the 2nd March 2016. Yes it took a little long. Which they explained when i called it was in production. (yes you cannot alwats get them by phone. They sometimes didnt answer). I think a LOT of these reviews are slander. They have decent customer service and amazing products.

They ARE NOT FRAUDULENT. If i listened to these falsified reviews (or just unlucky customers) i would b missing out on these goodies.

Happy customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 05 #1169135

If you received your products at all, and especially within the narrow window you've stated, you are indeed LUCKY. These statements are not slanderous. They're actual accounts of people's experiences with this store. Look at the volume and repetition. Many experiences are similar to my own, and there's not one bit of slander in my testimony.

6 0 Reply

Apr 22 #1148729

Well I guess you are one of the few because I have emails proving how terrible and unprofessional their customer service is. Products are great when you do get them.

6 0 Reply

Mar 08 #1124041 Whittier, California

A friend and myself order from Dhealth every year. We don't have any problems with getting orders. I don't know the owner this is a honest statement. We love the products.

5 13 Reply

Mar 06 #1122788

Djehuty paid you to write this review. I know him personally and I know he pays people for reviews. You would come out cheaper if you made your own products.

13 3 Reply

Mar 09 #1124630

I wish I got paid to wrote this review lol. I don't care if u believe that or not. This is a genuine statement and review

1 5 Reply

Apr 09 #1141782

Exactly! I would not be shocked if that is his hand in the pic. LOL

5 0 Reply

Apr 09 #1142100

Lol. He is crumbling slowly. He has cheated thousands of people and used many people to promote his products.

7 0 Reply

Apr 12 #1143764

Don't be a ***.. these are my hand and I'm a female. Don't call my hands man hands. But I do agree with you all now. Second time ordering and it took a month to send 5 items. This will b my last order with them. But they do ship the products. Just very very very late

5 2
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.