I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order.I have never received anything else from this company to date.

When addressing this issue with the company they said that is still on back order. I requested a refund, but they insisted on being shipped soon.

I am currently disputing this with my bank. All phone numbers now are disconnected.

This is the worst online purchase experience I have ever had!

I will never ever purchase anything from them again and will never recommend them to anyone.They stole my money, it's a total #scam

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of borojo from Dhealthstore and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Dhealthstore to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping fulfillment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments