I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from this company to date.

When addressing this issue with the company they said that is still on back order. I requested a refund, but they insisted on being shipped soon.

I am currently disputing this with my bank. All phone numbers now are disconnected.

This is the worst online purchase experience I have ever had!

I will never ever purchase anything from them again and will never recommend them to anyone. They stole my money, it's a total #scam

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of borojo from Dhealthstore and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Dhealthstore to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping fulfillment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments