Grant, Colorado

I placed an order with this company on 12/30/2015.I waited and gave them time for shipping, it is now 2/5/2016 I have attempted to contact all of their Business numbers and they are all out of service.

I am so disappointed to see what seemed to be a well put together company not follow up on your customers orders.

I not sure who gets this information but some action needs to be taken.Very disappointing cause they were highly recommended, so I am asking what are you going to do?

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service/problem with delivery/no way contacting company" at Dhealthstore. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Dhealthstore to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was time it took to receive the product and no contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhealthstore and dhealthstore shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

DHS-CSR-2016

Thank you for your support.As we undergo a major business transition, we apologize for the delay in your order.

In an effort to provide the highest quality products that are affordable and accessible to all, we often have major holiday sales that unfortunately greatly delay our processing and shipping times.

Due to the large volume of orders we receive and the amount of inquiries that are health related rather than order related, our phones and email lines stay overloaded.

Please send your name, email address, and order number to jacob.dhs@gmail.com so that we can resolve this issue for you.

Same here...I paid money to this company in May of 2015. I have gotten nothing in return...and no one has responded to my emails.

I would like a refund or products...

This is my current situation as well.I placed an order on 12/28/15 and it is now 2/8/16 and still no product.

I have called and emailed customer service and no response.

This is ridiculous.I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

You probably will not get it.he is too busy making 35 min youtube videos directed at the "pissed customer" smh.

this man has issues. It took over 2 months for me to get my order and the customer service is very rude. He made a review about how demand customers are.

I say, don't offer $20 EXPRESS shipping if you don't believe in priority.See his delusion here: Addressing The Pissed Consumer - Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiGiiHzs2e4

to Anonymous #1110556

Be careful placing orders with this company.The products are amazing, and his herbs work, but this man is a "spiritual theif." He's giving people psychic readings with the customers' money.

This is the reason that he's stopped caring.Get some Coconut Oil from Publix, and call it a day.

to Anonymous #1110810

Nothing about this man is psychic. He is a charlatan who can't discern who he "hooks up with" business wise. Can you explain about him giving psychic readings with customers money?

Wait it out.My products took a long time to get to me as well.

But it did come eventually. I wasn't in a complete hurry to use what I ordered. But I did get them.

The products are amazing but I agree the customer service not so much.I still have yet to get even a follow up about an personal inquiry I made.