this company has the worse customer server I've ever experience. I cannot believe it. I ordered three items of which only 2 came and the other was on backorder. This order was for July 2015 and it is now 1/16/2016. I only emailed them 4 times to figure out what happened to the last item being shipped.

They did not bother to call or email me regarding this order. I would like a refund. I understand when there is a sale things run out fast. but you should monitor who is still waiting for items before fulfilling new orders.

I have seen the item go back on the site and still no shipment confirming that my item was backordered.

The website is not maintained well and representatives do not follow up on backordered items. At least give me refund what is the problem. they don't ever have to worry about me bothering them because I will not order from them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $295. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhealthstore. The most disappointing about dhealthstore online order at Dhealthstore was email dont work, no one pick up telephone and no reply to email Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhealthstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Dhealthstore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments