Dhealthstore has been the WORST experience I have ever had in purchasing a product online.Not only did it take a whole month to receive my order (even though I was charged $28.99 shipping, but when I did receive my order, 4 of the items I ordered were not in the box.

My receipt reads "items out of stock please call". What kind of business does this!!!! They had no problem taking my money. The website should have been updated to reflect items not being in stock.

Now, 2 weeks of emailing & calling (neither with a response)...I am left without the products and they have my money.

I am so disappointed in this business and will NEVER do business with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhealthstore. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhealthstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Dhealthstore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhealthstore?

Comments

Same problem with my order as well.I emailed over and over again with no response.

This is there only means of communication.... through email. No phone number listed to even contact them.

My packing slip show 2 items back ordered.

With no estimated ship date. Also when I go to my account, it is clearly shows all items have shipped but that is clearly not true when I have not received all items.

It has been 2 months since I received my shipment with missing items with no follow up response to my emails.

They LOST another customer....